CLC participants share one important quality: a passion for leadership. As a participant, you will develop leadership skills and gain an opportunity to build your resume and professional network while representing your college or university. This life-changing opportunity will increase your understanding of personal strengths and areas for improvement by stretching you to the boundaries of your knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Develop Leadership Skills: Become a better leader, follower and team member. According to the National Association of Colleges and Employers, leadership, ability to work in a team, communication skills, and problem solving skills are the top four attributes that organizations are seeking in college graduates. CLC’s curriculum was designed with participants in mind, and ensures that you are learning skills that will help set you apart professionally.
- Build Your Resume: Participate in an experience that helps you better communicate the value you bring to an employer. CLC will ensure that you stand out professionally by advancing your leadership skills and adding a valuable experience to your resume.
- Interview With Great Organizations: CLC has partnered with international organizations that want to hire you! Put your best foot forward and lead with confidence.
- Grow Your Network: Connect with a community of students, coaches, and corporate and community leaders from around the country.
- Have Fun While Learning: The CLC curriculum is active, experiential and designed to build skill. Engage with innovative concepts, videos, practice outlines, and activities.
- Represent Your School: Represent your college/university in a regional competition.